Contact Us

We love to hear from you! Contact us at smfhmedia@gmail.com and we will get back to you!

And in the meanwhile, share the love on our social networks:

28 Responses to “Contact Us

• Help for a single mom? I have a home, a little job, I volunteer when I can; I have a child and it’s all I can do to hold myself together…. I need help if you know of a group that could… please… these are very scary times.

All the best~

• Trista Spight
    4 years ago

Hello, I was just thinking of moving to California. Wanted to know the job opportunities and housing prices for a single mom.

• Valerie Warntz
    4 years ago

I would like to speak to someone about looking into getting hel to buy a home.

• Patricia Merchant
    4 years ago

I’m interested in planning a Women of Vision Career Fair, can someone from your organization come and speak to the women regarding grants to help them with school and enterprenuership?

• Hello I am a single mom. I am considered a self contractor who gets paid through the state. I applied for unemployment due to the reason I’m usually off for the summer. Giving unemployment all my information in July I was told it could take up to 30 days to make a decision. In the mean time I applied for a second job so next time I am off there’s no wait for income. I got the job but there’s been a delay with starting. In May with the help of my mother I got rid of. the death trap I was riding the kids and I in. While waiting for an answer from unemployment and the set back of paperwork with the new job every bill has fell behind but my major concern is my newest vehicle has been reported. I need a car to keep my primary job which I go back to in September and to work my second job asap. I need help or a step in the right direction to keep my jobs so I can support my kids and myself. PLEASE HELP US

• lorie younger
    4 years ago

single mom with a monthly income of 2000. Need assistance in the purchase of a automobile

• Hi! I was looking to websites that may have information about getting grants for single moms to help with housing and other needs for my kids and I. There is a lot to read and it is very overwhelming. Is there anyone that I can talk to over the phone that could help maybe guide me in the right direction into what I would need to do. I could really use it a lot.

Thanks
    Mandy

• FELICIA BATISTE
    4 years ago

I WAS JUST WANTING MORE INFORMATION ABOUT GETTING HELP WITH PAYING OFF SOME CREDIT CARDS AND SOME LOANS I HAVE OUT THANKS…8307435329

• have been trying to get this mobile home going but the city just keeps giving me a hard time about it i have been trying and trying to get it going for about two years now and just keep getting told no or just something else. it has costed me thousands of dollars and nothing good has came out of it

• Casey Haffner
    4 years ago

I’m looking to start a non profit single mother business here in Colorado. I’m really looking for someone to talk to so I can get the ball rolling. I was raised by a single mother who had three boys. Are dad left when I was 9 (33 now) I want to make a difference and I need help. Is there anyone I can talk to so I can get my foot in the door

Casey Jackson Haffner