Single Mom Financial Help Resources is proud to announce the:
Financial Help Scholarship Deadline August 1st
At singlemomfinancialhelp.com, we value the decision of going back to school to further educational studies. This year, we are pleased to announce our two (2) $500 scholarships that will be awarded to two (2) females on August 31st to use towards the following year of education.
- - Any Female who will be enrolled in the fall term of any higher educational institution in Fall 2014
- - Have and Maintain at least a 2.5 GPA at the time of enrollment
- - Be at least 18 years old at time of enrollment
- - Be a legal resident of the United States
What do I have to Do?:
Answer one of the following essay prompts. The authors of the two most original and creative essays will be notified on August 31.
- 1. How do you successfully balance work, home, and your finances?
- 2. How important is keeping up with your finances to you?
What is the Decision Criteria?:
- - Catchy Headline
- - At least 500 words
- - Written in the author’s own words
- - Proper citation provided wherever needed
Email your submissions to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Along with the essay, all interested participants must attach a cover letter which includes: legal name, date of birth (with certification), phone number, mailing address, brief biography, photo of applicant, and name of school applicant plans to attend Fall 2014. Deadline is August 1st. Good luck and we are looking forward to giving this award to two deserving applicants.