Frequently Asked Questions by our Single Mom Readers
Singlemomfinancialhelp.com conducted a survey in which our blog readers asked our experts for advice. The team at Single Mom Help Network Compiled the questions and answers all into different categories ranging from finance, to careers, to family related Frequently Asked Questions that our readers wanted answered on our blog.
Take a look at our categories:
- 1 Transportation Assistance : Frequently Asked Questions
- 2 Grants and Government Assistance : Frequently Asked Questions
- 3 Jobs & Businesses : Frequently Asked Questions
- 4 Education & Degrees : Frequently Asked Questions
- 5 Personal Finance for Single Mothers : Frequently Asked Questions
- 6 Personal & Family : Frequently Asked Questions
- 7 Housing Grants & Assistance : Frequently Asked Questions
- 8 Related Posts
Some questions asked on this page are buying a new car, differences between used and new cars, and buying cars from dealers without paying extra money on interest.
This page covers information like maximum income for grants, how long it takes to receive grants, and how you can receive more grants if you already have received government help in the past.
Questions under this category include jobs without degrees, starting and expanding a business, and bouncing back after a lay-off from a job.
On this page, questions such as FAFSA, scheduling school, and going back to school to receive more degrees, are covered.
This page covers all personal finance related questions — such as raising credit scores, cutting down on monthly payments, and catching up on bills and debt.
Some questions answered on this page are spending time with kids and paying for clothes.
This page covers all questions about housing and assistance including finding a place to live, using section 8, HUD, and moving into a cheaper place with rent.